Top Five Travel Destinations For 2017

0

The World's Best Travel Destinations For 2017
Even the most seasoned traveler can have some difficulty picking out their next destination. To help you out, here are five of the best travel destinations that you can travel to in the world today.

Florianopolis – Brazil

This is by far one of the best tourist attractions South America has to offer. Boasting its title as the capital of Santa Caterina, Florianopolis enjoys a coveted location by the stunning coast of the Atlantic Ocean. Surrounded by natural forests, its white sand beaches are a major tourist attraction for the city.

 

Peru – Mach Picchu

A city that is home to a captivating fusion of exquisite world history. This ancient city was the site where Spanish colonists, world explorers, Indians and their tribes all came together. Machu Picchu city is one of the hidden temples that is a primary attraction for tourists. Machu Picchu, which is positioned directly in the center of two large mountains, was originally put together by Inca’s many centuries ago. First discovered in 1911 by American explorer Hiram Bingham, this incredible example of a lost culture is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Brazil, Rio de Janeiro

 

There is no city in the world that can match the vibrancy of Rio de Janeiro. Rich with a vibrant and exotic culture, Rio has experienced rapid growth in tourism as visitors come to take in the famous landmarks and enjoy the city’s attractions. Rio de Janeiro has quite a bit to offer including a vibrant nightlife, sunny beaches, and festivals that last all night long. You can visit beautiful historic sites, stroll on the world-famous Copacabana beach, and hike up Corcovado to visit the giant statue Cristo Redentor, the city’s most recognizable landmark.

Paraguay – Brazil – Argentina – Iguazu Falls

Located along the borders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay are the Iguazu Falls — truly one of the wonders of our modern world! With a width of 2.7 kilometers, these falls are breathtaking! Roughly 80% of the waterfall can be found in Argentina, with the remaining 20% found in Brazil. Second, only to Niagara, Iguazu is pushing at the very top of the world’s largest and most majestic waterfalls. Iguazu Falls is a tourist attraction, one that is part of all three countries, and you can see them very nicely by boat.

Buenos Aires in Argentina

Traveling to Buenos Aires gives visitors a glimpse into a different way of life. Buenos Aires is found along the La Plata River, which is home to an immense nightlife scene. Visitors should be sure to make time to tour the first government building established in the city, as well as visiting several local cafes for a delicious lunch or breakfast. This includes The Pink House, where the President of the Republic resides. If you love shopping or want to try some amazing restaurants and cafes, Florida Street is the place to go since this is one of the busiest areas of the city. A visit to the Cathedral of Mitropolten affords the opportunity to visit the final resting place of Jose de San Martin, the famous Argentinian fighter.

[RICH_REVIEWS_FORM]
0 0 vote
Article Rating

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x